The Ministry of Labor and Employment-BARMM under the leadership of Minister Muslimin G. Sema, participated in the conducted program of The Bangsamoro Goverment, through the office of the Chief Minister’s (OCM) Project Tulong Alay sa Bangsamorong Nangangailangan (TABANG) that was held at Lamitan City, Basilan on September 30, 2022.
The Tabang Bangsamoro Convergence Program with the theme “Bringing the Bangsamoro closer to the People” is a convergence activity of the different BARMM Ministries which aims to bring all the government services to the people.
MOLE-BARMM gave hygiene kits and 10kg sack of rice for every people of Basilan headed by Director General Datu Surab B. Abutazil; Bureau of Labor Relations and Standards (BLRS) Director I Hatta T. Jumdain; Chief Labor and Employment Officer Maynard S. Jamolod; Labor and Employment Officer I Norhan M. Kuga, and OIC Head of Zamboanga Satellite Field Office Jemimah Amin-Ilaji and ICT Infrastructure Head Khaidar R. Kangah.
These are the different BARMM Ministries that participated during the TABANG BANGSAMORO CONVERGENCE PROGRAM:
- Ministry of Health’s (MOH) medical consultations, vaccinations, eye screening, circumcision, and DM screening;
- Ministry of Interior and Local Government’s (MILG) turnover of desalination machine for LGU of Tabuan-Lasa, and signing of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with Public Markets of Al-Barka and Lamitan, including distribution of 10kgs of rice;
- MOA signing of OCM’s Ayudang Medikal Mula Sa Bangsamoro Government (AMBAG) with Lamitan District Hospital and Basilan General Hospital;
- Ministry of Trade, Investment and Tourism’s (MTIT) awarding of business registration certificates;
- Ministry of Basic, Higher and Technical Education’s (MBHTE) ceremonial releasing of Technical Education and Skills Development (TESD) trainees allowance;
- Project TABANG’s distribution of 2,500 sacks of rice to the indigent constituents;
- Ministry of Social Services Development’s (MSSD) distribution of 500 hygienic kits and ceremonial handling of checks worth 2 Million to Lamitan District Hospital;
- Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Agrarian Reform’s (MAFAR) distribution of agri-fisheries inputs;
- Cooperative and Social Enterprise Authority’s (CSEA) awarding of Certificate of Registration and Compliance to the women group;
- Ministry of Public Work’s (MPW) update on 20-percent completion of its 2021 project worth P1.28-Billion.
- Bangsamoro Women Commission’s (BWC) distribution of hijab, malong, relief packs, and rice to the vulnerable and erdely women.